The most important market for absorbent clays such as sepiolite, bentonite, attapulgite is cat litter..
The cat litter manufactured from raw bentonite does not pose danger for human and animal health since it does not involve any chemical additive or hazardous material.
The most important characteristics of the clay to be used in this sector are absorption rate, bulk density, and the size of the granules. The absorption capacity of the clay to be used should be high and its granule size should be 1 – 6 mm. The clays used as cat litter are divided into two as heavy clays (Bentonite) and light clays (Sepiolite, Attapulgite). Light clays have the 70% of the European cat litter market.
Due to its high liquid absorption capacity, it allows longer use and liquid waste is absorbed in short time and does not bother cats.
- It is product comprising pure 100% natural bentonite.
- Prevents odor formation.
- Prevents bacteria formation
- It has high liquid absorbing capacity
- It does not stick to litterbox and paws.
- It has high absorption capacity
- It has high lump forming capacity
- It has high odor absorption capacity.